Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Goodbye Benny!

I love my cats very much, so I do my wife. But she decided it is time to move on and after ten years together we are separating. She is also taking both cats Mickey and Benny with her. We are still living temporary under one roof, but I just can't take any more pictures of Benny anymore. Maybe later when I find a new place to live in and put my live together I'll get me a new kitty and start taking pictures again. Till then so long everybody! I'll try to post some updates .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your separation, although as a long-time reader of your Benny-blog, I was worried that something had happened to Benny. I'm also sorry to hear that you won't be able to keep at least one cat. As someone who is also recently separated (about 5 months ago), I know how sad it is to lose cats as well. My ex-husband and I had four cats, and when we separated I kept two and he kept two.

Well, best of luck in the future, and do keep your readership updated. You have quite a talent for photography, especially for getting fabulous close-ups and action shots, so it would be great to see more of your work on the web sometime!

- Katie

10:55 PM  
Blogger k315-88-26619 said...

Good luck pal. Will be waiting for your photos sometime in the Future.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home